We look at the basic structure of a web application and how a web application is developed from the scratch. Yow will be learning on the diffrent components of the webapplication.
6 videos, 3 Hrs Readings, 1 Test
We briefly cover the basics of the HyperText Markup Language (HTML) that is the markup for web pages. We hope that you already have some expertise in HTML and that this is mostly review.
4 videos, 1 reading, 1 practice quiz
We briefly cover the basics of cascading Style Sheets (CSS) that allow us to style the markup for web pages.
6 videos, 1 reading, 1 practice quiz
Our first technical task is to work through the installation steps including installing a text editor, installing MAMP or XAMPP (or equivalent), creating a MySql Database, and writing a PHP program.
5 videos, 3 readings
We begin learning PHP.
7 videos, 1 reading, 1 practice quiz
We look at unique aspects of arrays in the PHP language.
8 videos, 1 reading, 1 practice quiz
We look at unique aspects of functions in PHP.
4 videos, 1 reading, 1 practice quiz
We look at how HTML forms are created and processed in the PHP language.
11 videos, 2 readings, 1 practice quiz
You would be learning on grammer which is a base of the English Communication. We will be discussing on how to correct your self interms of written or oral communication, wilth lots of exmples that we use in the corporate industry.
Parts of Speech
Reference for VERBS - Video
Reference for Parts Of Speech - Video
You will be able to completely understand the email features and start sending professional emails to your clients.
You will be learning very crusial and important part of every business i.e closing the deals. It's not only the sales its about negotiating on things you come across in day to day of your corporate life. Not only over the telephone these skills & techniqes will also help you in any oral communication.
You will learn the sounds (pronunciation)of alphabets, basically intending to teach you the neutral accent.
You will be learning the following details of recruitment & selection
You will be learning on the entire payroll system which contains the following details
You will be learning on the different aspects of online recruitment like
You will be learning on the complete DIPSONS ATS software required for working as a TFH with us. There is a clear explanation of each menu with screenshots for a easier understanding.
You will learn on complete Tally ERP 9.0 Software. You will be studing the follwoing contents in this chapter
• What is a Scripting Language?
• Scripting VS Programming Language
• What does PHP stand for?
• Php Syntax
• Why use PHP?
• What is PHP used for & Market share
• PHP vs ASP.NET VS JSP VS CFML
• PHP File Extensions
• PHP Hello world
• How to Download and Install XAMPP
• Basic Web server configuration
• XAMPP Control Panel
• Configure XAMPP
• What is the best PHP IDE?
• Introduction to Netbeans IDE
• Creating a new PHP project using the Netbeans IDE
• Running your first PHP Example
• PHP Data Types
• PHP Variable
• Use of variables
• Variable type casting
• PHP Constant
• PHP Operators
• Arithmetic operators
• Assignment Operators
• Comparison operators
• Logical operators
• PHP Comments
• PHP Include & PHP Include_once
• Example : Include / Include_once
• PHP Require & PHP require_once
• Example : Require
• PHP include vs require
• Numeric Arrays
• PHP Associative Array
• PHP Multi-dimensional arrays
• PHP Array operators
• Create strings
• Create Strings Using Double quotes
• String functions
• Why use Functions?
• Built in Functions
• String Functions
• Numeric Functions
• Date Function
• Why use User Defined Functions?
• When and why we are using forms?
• Create a form
• POST method
• GET method
• GET vs POST Methods
• Processing the registration form data
• More examples
• Creating Cookies
• Retrieving the Cookie value
• Delete Cookies
• What is a Session?
• Why and when to use Sessions?
• Creating a Session
• Destroying Session Variables
• PHP File Formats Support
• PHP files Functions
• PHP File_exists Function
• PHP Fopen Function
• PHP Fwrite Function
• PHP Fclose Function
• PHP Fgets Function
• PHP Copy Function
• Deleting a file
• PHP File_get_contents Function
• Why handle exception?
• PHP Error handling
• Error handling examples
• Difference between Errors and Exception
• Multiple Exceptions
• Testing the code
• Regular expressions in PHP
• Meta characters
• Explaining the pattern
• Why/When to use the PHP mail
• Simple Transmission Protocol
• Sanitizing email user inputs
• Secure Mail
• mysqli_connect function
• mysqli_select_db function
• mysqli_query function
• mysqli_num_rows function
• mysqli_fetch_array function
• mysqli_close function
• PHP Data Access Object PDO
• PHP Date Syntax & Example
• What is a TimeStamp?
• Getting a list of available time zone identifiers
• PHP set Timezone Programmatically
• PHP Mktime Function
• PHP Date function
• Time parameters
• Day parameters
• Month Parameters
• Year Parameters
• What is DOM?
• XML Parsers
• Why use XML?
• XML Document Example
• How to Read XML using PHP
• How to Create an XML document using PHP
• PHP MVC Design Pattern
• Types of PHP MVC framework
• Porting the opinion poll application to CodeIgniter
• Database configuration settings
• Creating Our Model
• Creating Our Views
• Testing our application